Thursday, January 28, 2010

::: poem from my ex-boy :::

aiii...bwh ni adalah luahan hati dripada ex ak sblum kitorg coup dlu...so sweet die pnye poem..ak suke...dier ltk dlm fs..tp skang xde dh..gee~~..sje jew nk kongsi ngn korg...bkn bermksud ape2...just want to share with u all...heee~~..enjoy this poem..heee~~



u want to know about me?
actually i juz same with others people..
have 2 eyes..
2 ears..
2 hands..
2 legs..
bleh dktkn kbnykknnye 2lh sng..
tetapi...awek stuje..uhuu

here i would like to share something about my experience
after i found a special person accidently..


I once saw a girl with perfect brown eyes..
It wasn't just the size but..
the color of her soul reflected so hard that my heart almost stopped beating..
I wanted a second meeting..
I stopped eating for days cause the unforgettable
face always was on my mind..
I wonder why my heart was so kind..
Her body was
like watching a million stars crashing..
my mind was just seconds from collapsing..
I cant breath..
I cant think..
I cant see..
but still I wonder how itwould be..
Worlds are becoming small and I finding myself hitting the wall..
She smells like a endless smell of roses that none of this earth has smelled before that I adore..
I suddenly thought is this real or is it just a silly dream..
it all seem soclear but why isent she here..
I start to fear..
is the end near..
will I wake up and see life as it is..
I'll never forget her wherever she goes..
whatever she does..
Cause she is worth dying for, or living without...
its no doubt..
I have found my angel on earth..


taufik a.k.a bok_ku

2 comments: